Dunn's River and tubing with Phil

sammijo

We just returned from a spring break cruise that stopped in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. After reading several reviews on booking tours independently, we booked Dunn's River Falls and tubing with Phil Lafayette. This ended up being our favorite tour. Phil had us to the Falls (small group of 18) before any other tour group so we were the first ones to climb. The tubing was a blast. We laughed the whole way down the river. Phil was a wealth of information about Ocho Rios and Jamaica. He took us on a side tour showing us many different sides of Ocho Rios Jamaica. Besides having fun, we learned a lot about this beautiful country. Phil was funny, interesting and a great "host".

We were just on Phil's tour last Thursday (4/20). Phil is quite the pontificating and perplexing guide, but always stays parental for the children on board :)

**You'd have to take Phils tour to understand**

We were just on Phil's tour last Thursday (4/20). Phil is quite the pontificating and perplexing guide, but always stays parental for the children on board :)

**You'd have to take Phils tour to understand**

You were with us. :D We're the family of 4, and I'm the one who kept falling as we climbed! LOL Phil is AMAZING and we'd use him again in a second.

It was great spending the day with you two. :) I posted a trip report on the NCL board a few days ago. Feel free to email me (address in sig line) any time.

Enjoy your Jamaican jewelry! LOL

Thank you soo much for your post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I booked phil's tour for us next week. I only read a little bit about him and am so glad to hear a recent post about how wonderful he was.

OH! Now I'm REALLY excited:D

Archived