Edventure Tours from CALICA MX

Edventure Tours for Snorkling. If you hate crowds but want to see something truly unbelieavable beautiful, here is what we did April 22, 2006. JUDYJUDYJUDY-was our guide, Eddie's Mother. Just returned from an April 22nd 2006 tour. Judy was there, we were a little late due to getting off the ship. She had cold beer for us! Just my husband and I so the 3 of us in Judy's car went to get flippers and equipment to the TULUM store about 10-15 minute drive.....my husband has very light skin and stays out of the sun during the hottest times of the day so we went straight to the CENOTE for snorkling. MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO SNORKLE. The water is CRYSTAL CLEAN and COLD...but it felt GREAT. Spent most of our time in the caves because we JUST LOVED IT! Judy told us many interesting facts about the CENOTES and MEXICO. I wont tell all because it will be a nice supprise for those who have not been there. I will say that there are GOOD TREES and BAD TREES, ask when you get there. ASK Judy about the ANIMALS that live in the JUNGLE...........WOW we did not know that. It is safe, don't worry JUDY knows just what to do. JUDY stopped on the way out of the JUNGLE and bought some BROWN FRUIT that looked like regular PATATOES, tasted like BAKED SWEET PATATOES with all the butter and brown sugar grown right inside the FRUIT! VERY GOOD!! JUDY took us to AKUMAL for a late afternoon snorkle in the LAGOON! Lots of friendly colorful fish and beautiful formations to see. Also met the rest of JUDY's family who were all EXTREAMLY FRIENDLY AND NICE! We ended the trip with a stop at a small store for some T-SHIRTS and then JUDY drove us right back to the ship just in time. WOULD DO THIS TOUR AGAIN in a heartbeat! Only cost $130.00 TOTAL, which included the $50.00 deposit we had sent to BONNIE's mother in the states before we got there. JUDY drove her car and paid for everything we did including the BEER, WATER, FRUIT. We tipped her $40.00 and felt very good about spending the money on something we both TRULY ENJOYED.

Donna & Scott Dill from INDIANA in the USA. donna4cni@yahoo.com

Glad to hear you had a great time. We are booked with Edventure Tours in June. It will also just be the two of us. We are so excited to go on our own little personalized tour.

Which did you like best the cenote snorkel or the beach snorkel? Did you get to play with the monkeys or go to the Buena Vida restaurant? How long were you on your tour?

You will love them both. If my husband did not have trouble with being in the Sun I would have spent equal time at the Lagoon. Because we were late getting off the ship we did not have time to stop and eat. JUDY stopped on the way out of the jungle and we seen a monkey in the trees from the car......this monkey was tied with a rope on a line from a tree........we felt sorry for the little monkey and wanted to free him but JUDY told us it would not survive in the jungle as a tame monkey as the other wild ones would not except it. JUDY also stopped a market truck with fruit and veg's so we could have a quick snack. We spent about 2.5 hours at the CENOTE and only about 1hr at the LAGOON. IT WAS ALL JUST AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You will have a great time.

Scott & Donna Dill

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

It is really nice way to share with other your personal experience. I am also looking an adventure tour in this July & looking for awesome information about different place while I am come across your site. However it is great post having suitable information, which will help me in choosing appropriate places.

Archived