10 Mon, Jul 10 Gdansk 7:00 A 3:00 P

11 Tue, Jul 11 Warnemunde 7:00 A 9:30 P

12 Wed, Jul 12 Copenhagen 12:00 P 11:00 P

13 Thu, Jul 13 Oslo 2:30 P 9:00 P

14 Fri, Jul 14 At Sea

15 Sat, Jul 15 Dover 7:00 A

Thanks,

Lionheart:

I'm on the same cruise. Why not join us on our roll call. Last I looked, we had 66 already signed up for the cruise critic party.

I called Celebrity last week with the same question.

They really couldn't fully answer my question.

The first formal night will be Sunday, July 2nd.

The second formal night is usually the 6th day, but probably will not be on this cruise. I would guess it will be Saturday the 8th, as we leave Tallinn at 4 p.m.

They had not yet determined the final formal night as it usually is not the last night, but the 3 nights before that are late sailings and many will be on tours.

Ellis

Lionheart:

I'm on the same cruise. Why not join us on our roll call. Last I looked, we had 66 already signed up for the cruise critic party.

I called Celebrity last week with the same question.

They really couldn't fully answer my question.

The first formal night will be Sunday, July 2nd.

The second formal night is usually the 6th day, but probably will not be on this cruise. I would guess it will be Saturday the 8th, as we leave Tallinn at 4 p.m.

They had not yet determined the final formal night as it usually is not the last night, but the 3 nights before that are late sailings and many will be on tours.

Ellis

Hi:

I am on the roll call and I'm signed up for the party too... Thanks,

Kurt

My guesses... Sea days are normally good times for formal preparation. The second-last night is normall a gala formal night but that time in Oslo is strange. There is a fort right next to the pier worth exploring. A couple of maritime museums across the way with water taxi.. but I found the city too modern to be of much interest... Be prepared for $10.00 beers:eek:

Baltic/Russia 14 Days • Celebrity Cruises • Constellation

Day Date Port Arrive Depart

1 Sat, Jul 1 Dover 5:00 P

2 Sun, Jul 2 At Sea FORMAL

3 Mon, Jul 3 At Sea

4 Tue, Jul 4 Stockholm 9:00 A 5:00 P

5 Wed, Jul 5 Helsinki 9:00 A 6:00 P

6 Thu, Jul 6 Saint Petersburg 7:00 A

7 Fri, Jul 7 Saint Petersburg 6:30 P

8 Sat, Jul 8 Tallinn 8:00 A 4:00 P My guess for FORMAL, early departure

9 Sun, Jul 9 Klaipeda 10:00 A 7:00 P

10 Mon, Jul 10 Gdansk 7:00 A 3:00 P

11 Tue, Jul 11 Warnemunde 7:00 A 9:30 P

12 Wed, Jul 12 Copenhagen 12:00 P 11:00 P

13 Thu, Jul 13 Oslo 2:30 P 9:00 P This is tough... Normally FORMAL Farewell

14 Fri, Jul 14 At Sea

15 Sat, Jul 15 Dover

I have e-mailed Celebrity and they tell me that the second night out is usually formal (with the caveat that it is also up to the captain). We wanted to know for our Baltic Cruise in August, because we enjoy the formal nights but want to be in the Specialty Restaurant for our 30th anniversary, if it is not a formal night, and it is not.

I'm also on this sailing. It will be very tough if the last formal night is the 13th since most if not all of the Celebrity excursions get back after 6:30 PM which is past first seating dinner.

As for Oslo, my husband and son want to do the Nordmarka Forest Hike which is a 4 hour and 30 minute excursion. Not sure I could do that.

I'm also on this sailing. It will be very tough if the last formal night is the 13th since most if not all of the Celebrity excursions get back after 6:30 PM which is past first seating dinner.

As for Oslo, my husband and son want to do the Nordmarka Forest Hike which is a 4 hour and 30 minute excursion. Not sure I could do that.

I agree. I'm doing Oslo on my own and plan on getting back to the ship around 8:00. SInce we arent in port that long, I want to use all the time I can. SO I made a reservation for the Oslo night at Oceanliners. Maybe they will have the last formal night on the 10th since we shove off around 3:00??

Kurt

Hey Lionheart, thought you were on our sailing :) We're off June 1, not July:D Hope you didn't change dates and forgot to tell us ;) Sure would miss you guys....

BTW, seriously doubt we'll have a formal night on a 9 p.m. departure port.

Susana

Hey Lionheart, thought you were on our sailing :) We're off June 1, not July:D Hope you didn't change dates and forgot to tell us ;) Sure would miss you guys....

BTW, seriously doubt we'll have a formal night on a 9 p.m. departure port.

Susana

No I'm still with you..Stupid me, I see I posted July dates instead of June. Well the times and ports are the same. Besides, I couldn't wait to July.

I agree with, I don't think they will have the last formal night with the departure time at 9:00. I'm thinking the 10th since we leave early. The next three days are late and then the night before we leave.....

Kurt

Archived