Will I Be Sorry? I Booked Mercury??

wizard-of-roz

tarheelmjfan-

Sorry to hijack this post, but I couldn't think of another way to get in touch with you. You recommended the helicopter/dog sled tour in another post. Is there a web site for this? My cousin will be going next month, and this is what he's interested in. Did you book excursion through ship or independently? Thanks

You can email me at kt6168 at aol dot com, & I'd be happy to send you the info. :)

We were on the 3/27 sailing and I found the ship in very poor condition. The furniture in the Pavillion Lounge was filthy. So bad that we wouldn't sit on it. The furniture on deck 5 near the service desk was worn and patched. The wicker chairs by the indoor pool were broken...and I could go on and on.

As for the 25% credit on a future cruise...its only the same amount as the refund from the current cruise...not 25% of the entire cost and it must be completed by May 1st which is not possible for many people.

Parrot tops,Beth,MLT,Caviargal,Marie,Kathy,Kenneth & Tammy and Carol, (I may be missing someone)....

Well, let's see: Out of all of you; 3 said "the experience was worth the ship!" The rest of you said "No Way!" "The Mercury is dowdy & Worn!" Some of you wouldn't even sit in the chairs and hated the beds!

- We are leaving on September 25th going to the Northwest and Alaska.

- Kathy, we have family up north and we were going to visit them on the way to the cruise. We both love car trips! "No pins in our eyes!"

- Marie, we took the Summit to the Mex.Riviera last october and had a great time. I highly recommend the ship.

- For all of you who are my neighbor, here in earthquake country, there's plenty of room in our car!

Again, I love the experience of cruising. I get the biggest smile on my face :p and my stomach does flip flops when I get to the dock. The majesty of those magnificent ships is enough to keep me coming back for more! I'm going to give her (Mercury) a chance. :rolleyes: I'll smile, I'll eat good, I'll try to rest and sit & sleep on her worn and torn upholstery & beds! I'll drink till I'm giddy and savor the open seas and distant horizons! Come on, doesn't it sound good?;)

Happy Sails to all of you!:)

Much Love,

Roz

Archived