Carnival Menus

serene56

We had an ongoing joke with our waitress. We asked one night what she would rec'd, and she said the #2 because that's how they write it up to order it. quote]

WOW - not sure I would want to eat #2 on a cruise :eek:

• 2 weeks later...
would i be able to order the essence of japan and a lobster tail?

Thanks

Yes you would. I went on my first cruise last year and we had prime rib and lobster on the same night and I was able to get both. (sometimes you can even get seconds )

Can anyone confirm how these menus are currently being rotated on an 8-day? Are they still starting with Day 7? I know they'll have the info on board, but I'd prefer to plan ahead so we can make our Golden Fleece reservations as soon as we board. Thanks. :)

Can anyone confirm how these menus are currently being rotated on an 8-day? Are they still starting with Day 7? I know they'll have the info on board, but I'd prefer to plan ahead so we can make our Golden Fleece reservations as soon as we board. Thanks. :)

I suggest look at the night you dont want to eat anything on the menu-- when you make your reservation at the supper club ask to see the menu for the week so you can make a choice.. THe dining room menu is always available for a see before you reserve

I suggest look at the night you dont want to eat anything on the menu-- when you make your reservation at the supper club ask to see the menu for the week so you can make a choice.. THe dining room menu is always available for a see before you reserve

Thanks. I did see the menus at the top of the thread, but I was just hoping someone could confirm which menus correspond to which nights for an eight day cruise -- I'd heard the first night on an 8-day starts with the Day 7 menu, but I wasn't sure. I was just trying to plan in advance. :)

On the Liberty--- (6 day cruise) the 1st day of the 8 day started with the 7 day menu. (our formal night was I dont remember--lol)

i dont know if they are exactly the same. the formal nights menu will be the same.

Thanks for the info, serene56. I'm so glad the menu is "fresh". It gives me one more thing to be excited about after enjoying the "old" menu for the last 3 or 4 cruises or so. :D

Some things on the menu are changed - other things the only thing that changed was the name of the item.

seems a lot of the old desserts are gone...

The dessert menus can also be seen in Carnival's website. Go to fruenquetly asked ?'s, click on sample dinner menus, and it pulls everything up. The desserts were wonderful. I had to get on there to remember everything I ate last week so I can do my review!

Those menus are fantastic, thanks for all your hard work in posting them. I can see that some things are quite American, a little different to the French cuisine we are now used to. This is going to be such fun trying all these delicious sounding dishes. Can't wait, yummy!

Doreen

Serene, you said the menus were available before you reserve the supper club. How can we get them? I just want to check that the days line up and I don't accidentally book the supper club on the wrong day. Thanks Also Thanks for sending he menus

When you make your reservations ask the hostess to see them. (she will have a copy of all weeks-- OR see the pursers desk before you visit the supper club

A menu is on cruiseclues, but it is last years and they have been changed since then. I am on the cruise in 52 days ( but who is counting!) and I guess that I will find out then. It would be nice to know ahead of time in case I decide to go to Harry's.

Judy

• 5 weeks later...

Archived