Queen Mary early check in

Bazoo.. For those of us leaving out of Long Beach (Carnival Pride) we can utilize the Queen Mary for early check in.

Digger, so far as I know/have read.. you just show up to the Queen Mary and check in, no need to make arrangements ahead of time with Carnival. Luggage will get taken right there as you pull up. I think most people suggest.. checking in,then doing Brunch on the Mary or maybe the self guided tour, Pride passengers get a discount supposedly.

We still have to go throughthe reg line unless you are Skippers club, though... and the way the latest batch of people have been talking..it's almost not worth doing early check in...

If you are talking about the early check on the Queen Mary for Carnival tours out of Long Beach, it opens around 9:30AM and you don't have to take your luggage at that time. You do need to have all members of your party.

If you are staying at the Queen Mary, I would drag everyone down about 10AM to do the early check in and then drag the luggage to the dome around 11:30am. By that time, you should be able to pretty much walk through the rest of the process.

We just sailed on the Paradise a little over 2 weeks ago and we were shuttled over to Long Beach from our hotel in San Pedro. We got there around 10:15 AM, not long before they "closed up shop" on the Queen Mary for early check-in. It was a breeze. Then we were directed to an outside area where we waited until around 11:45 AM to line up and board the ship. That was painless, too. The quickest and earliest embarkation I have ever experienced.

With the exception of a few of us in our group, we all just rolled or carried our luggage on to the ship. It was just a 4 night cruise. :p

I was wondering how the early check in works. Do you have to arrange it with Carnival ahead of time or do you just take your luggage to the Queen Mary and check in there?

Archived