just got back from first CRUISE!!! WOW!!!! SOV OF SEAS

hello all, just got back this past weekend from our first cruise, it was me and Dh and our 2 boys ages 3 and 7...we did SOV OF THE SEAS, 4 days Bahamas our of Port canaveral.....I read up alot on here before and thanks for all the tips...now as for my review.....WOW!!!! is all I can say!!! we had the BEST TIME EVER!!!! great weather!!!! great service!!!! great food!!!!! great entertainment!!!! great partying!!!! great service for our kids in the "kids camp"!!!!! it was all over so great!!!! no complaints whatsoever!!! now we are ready for a 7 day cruise, just me and DH :) Cocoay is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! and we did the waverunners there.....WOW!!!!!! we circled a shark and it was so amazing!!!!! all in all......perfect four days!!!!!! I will have to share some [ix since we took over 600 on our dig camera...I will post those soon :)

I still remember my first like it was yesterday. Now the addiction will be never ending:eek: ! Glad all of you had a good time. I too loved Coco Cay, but I got fried to a crisp by the sun:o . You and your DH will like the longer itinerary, gives you more time to relax. Happy travels always, Andros

Do you mean this past weekend, April 28, 29, 30 returning May 1? My sister was on this cruise and she said you all skipped Coco Cay because of rough seas and no tendering possible. She also said that many of the ship's cabins didn't have access to water for a while (hers was ok) and that electricity was lost for a while. I'm glad you all had a good time - she did, too! It was just funny that you said CocoCay was good, but she said it was a missed port. Also, did you have to leave Nassau early due to ship problems? High seas? Same cruise?

SeaBreezy

Thanks for clarifying! I'm so glad that you were able to get to CocoCay. Coincidentally, it was the first cruise for my sister's friends as well. She's been on several and had been on Sovereign before, too. Did the ship have any problems while you were onboard? Or, did your cruise "cause" the problems having so much fun?:D

SeaBreezy

My husbands first cruise was the Sovereign. He still looks at those pictures with a big smile. We did the wave runners as well. We didn't see any sharks though, fine with me!

I am so glad you had such a great time. Welcome to your new addiction.

Glad you liked the Sovereign. We did also-in early April. Very good cruise-alot of fun. CocoCay is divine. I have a photo of it on my desktop now. We also liked Nassau- and are planning on going back next year.

Sharks! OMIGOD!

I took the waverunner trip around Labadee last summer and was thinking I might do similar this year.....

I asked the guide "What happens if I fall off- there aren't any sharks are there?"....... that fibber.....he told me "just climb back on,there are no sharks.:) :)

Archived