Celebrity Century's Cool New Bar!

CruisingChick

Can't wait to try out the new Martini bar just thinking about French Martini's

makes me dream of far away places.

I guess I should bring a coat as it does sound cold all that ice....

Francine

I wonder if that will last as long as the multi story waterfall wall in the atrium?

Yup, sounds to me like something that is technical/mechanical, and will be hard to fix when it breaks.

Keep in mind, that this area was previously a sports bar, and most of the TV monitors have been in disrepair for years.

On paper, this sounds like a nice idea. I am curious to see what condition it will be like 3 years from now.

Yup, sounds to me like something that is technical/mechanical, and will be hard to fix when it breaks.

Keep in mind, that this area was previously a sports bar, and most of the TV monitors have been in disrepair for years.

On paper, this sounds like a nice idea. I am curious to see what condition it will be like 3 years from now.

Yeah, I wouldn't want to be around this one when it decides to stop working.

Did they really used to have this? Sounds gorgeous. But, there's nothing sadder than a non-working water feature.

Yes they did - it was the wall behind the stairs in the atrium and water just ran down the wall. People couldn't resist putting their fingers in it to see if it was real water. (I know I did!)

It was there when we went on the maiden voyage - and we were suprised when we went on the Century a few years ago to find it gone.

Sound about as practical /popular as Bar at the Edge of the World.

I would prefer they put their minds to providing:

Timely and efficient Customer Service, at HO

Help SOLO passengers by reducing supplement to 125%not 200%

Give out information without all the "teasing" UK and Australia have already had announcement re Mercury's new schedule, we are being kept "on the hook". Its like the ads on TV, the products are never in the stores.

Announce future schedules much earlier ("X" is always the last)

If they have a "rule" then enforce it, not turn "blind eyes",and pretend not to see blatant disregards, if a rule is going to be ignored by the staff, then it should be scrapped.

Sound about as practical /popular as Bar at the Edge of the World.

I would prefer they put their minds to providing:

Timely and efficient Customer Service, at HO

Help SOLO passengers by reducing supplement to 125%not 200%

Give out information without all the "teasing" UK and Australia have already had announcement re Mercury's new schedule, we are being kept "on the hook". Its like the ads on TV, the products are never in the stores.

Announce future schedules much earlier ("X" is always the last)

Hi JimsGirl !

All good comments. I like your idea about solo travelers (as I am often 1 of them). Once in a while, you will see some good solo deals in the happy hour specials, but even those are rare these days.

Agreed about giving out a tease, and making us all wait. Fortunately, we have a lot of sharp people here, and we figured that one out pretty quick. I also say, make the announcement, give us the details, and be done with it.

As for schedules ? I have been pretty vocal about this for quite a while. I wish I knew why Celebrity is always one of the last to get their schedules out. I imagine they lose some bookings from passengers who choose not to wait so long. They do need to improve in this area.

Archived