amex platinum ?

merryecho

when all else fails complain to amex plat travel service and chances are they will make good for the problem!! (they have actually sent me amex travel dollar coupons several times!!!!

Flash rates, do not qualify. 50% off promos on RSSC do not qualify, as well as other farecodes on various other lines. It is up to the cruiseline which farecodes qualify, not Amex. I'm a member of a luxury consortium and they are very good about spelling out all the rules for the various promotions and what to do when the farecode used doesn't accept the promotion at hand.

I'll certainly give it a try. If my calculations are correct, that's 70 + Stellas per trip less the cost for the liver transplant! Wow! Threadache

We get our liver transplants free. More stellas for the Limeys!

We rec'd email offering a GREAT rate on the QM2 back in March. We did ***** and the TA we did business with not only found the advertised rate (most don't), but found a FLASH rate that was a little better and we got the AMEX Plat $300 plus wine.

Archived