Upgrade Fairy Strike AGAIN!!!

thecoop

Wow, two weeks to go and the upgrade fairy gave us a better room. We told our TA that we wanted to remain on Plaza level due to wife's vertigo problem. We were booked in an inside room and just got upgrade to a outside room with obstructed view. The room also looks a tad larger. I am happy. This is on the May 20th Alaska cruise on the Dawn.

It's a very nice upgrade from K to FF which goes from $899 per person for K to $1369 per person for FF so a total saving/upgrade of 470x2=$940 for FREE. Very nice picture window to look out of. Wonder what kind of obstruction it is?

Wow, two weeks to go and the upgrade fairy gave us a better room. We told our TA that we wanted to remain on Plaza level due to wife's vertigo problem. We were booked in an inside room and just got upgrade to a outside room with obstructed view. The room also looks a tad larger. I am happy. This is on the May 20th Alaska cruise on the Dawn.

It's a very nice upgrade from K to FF which goes from $899 per person for K to $1369 per person for FF so a total saving/upgrade of 470x2=$940 for FREE. Very nice picture window to look out of. Wonder what kind of obstruction it is?

---You should also tell them that you have claustrophobia and maybe they will give you a large suite next !!! what do you have too lose !!!LOL enjoy your cruise

We had selected our room originally and told the TA no changes please. We want to stay on this deck due to wife having vertigo. Well, wouldn't you know it, he changed our room to another deck, sent us an email and then left his company. We were able to get ahold of someone else there to handle it and he apologised, got us our old room back and a $50 room credit and a bottle of chanpagne also. Then this past week, we got an email saying that we had been give a free upgrade. First I thought, here we go again. Then I noticed it was on the same deck but with an ouside view. Woohoo, we are happy. I sent the TA a note saying if they still want to give us a better room on the same deck, feel free to do it. My hopes are not up at this time but I did check with Princess and it looks like this ship is pretty full, showing waitlisted on all categories.

Archived