For those cruising on the Inaugural on Freedom- a huge favor please!!

For those of you lucky enough to be on the Inaugural voyage of the Freedom- would any of you please do me a huge favor!!!! I am desperately trying to get some information as to the layout of the new Family Promenade stateroom onboard and have come up empty. I have been everywhere and have even spoken to several reps at rccl. If anyone is staying in one of these rooms (and I know there must be someone out there) could you please do me a huge favor and take some pics of them! I am just dying to see the layout of this room. I am booked in one of these for our cruise in December and like I said there is nothing available on this room category. Thanks soooooo much. I surely do appreciate it alot. ;)

I will be sailing on the freedom inaugural cruise....though i dont have the luck to be sailing in the family promenade stateroom i am staying in a promenade room next door and will try my best to sneak a few pics while its being cleaned and other occasions when no one is in it jus dont tell anyone shh LOL

I am going on the Inaugural May 16 for two nights. I am a Travel Agent and hoping they will give a tour of some of the rooms. If one of my fellow agent friends stay in the family Promenade I will take pictures and post for you.

We won't get a room assingment until we board.

Chris

For those of you lucky enough to be on the Inaugural voyage of the Freedom- would any of you please do me a huge favor!!!! I am desperately trying to get some information as to the layout of the new Family Promenade stateroom onboard and have come up empty. ;)

Stay tuned... my wife and I have been invited on the 2 night cruise from Miami May 29-30, and I'll post all I can on my Webshots site the day we get back.

Now, say your prayers for me, as at age 47 I haven't surfed since the spring break days in Port Aransas, Texas aboard a 7' South Shore surfboard!

Here are some of the images I have archived from past cruises and tours:

http://community.webshots.com/user/blusry

We cannot wait!

Again for any of you who are aboard for any of the preview sailings,......please see if you can sneak a peek of the promenade family staterooms...I would just love to see a few pics and thanks again so very much....I do appreciate it.

On the May 13th sailing, we only got to see the Pres. Family Suite, & a Royal Suite, so I don't have any pics of the Prom. Family Stateroom -- hopefully, someone will get some for you on the upcoming sailings -- the only thing I can find is the description:

Category FI: Promenade Family Stateroom

299 square feet

Freedom of the Seas exclusive! Very large interior stateroom (bow windows offer view of Royal Promenade). Two twin beds that convert to a queen-size bed, Pullman beds, shower. Accommodates up to 6 guests.

Thanks so very much.....finally a person booked in one of these. Please take lots of pics of the inside I am just dying to know what it looks like. We will be on deck 7. I can't wait now till the end our your cruise. Thanks again!!!

between the regular promenade stateroom and the family promenade stateroom...the one pictured looks just like the one we stayed in on the Navigator a few years back (except for the flatscreen)

From everything that I have read the family promenade room holds six people and is 335 sq. feet.The size alone makes it different from the regular promenade rooms on the freedom which are 149sq feet.

Measuring 335 sq. ft. are four six-person Promenade Family Staterooms. These will have a similar sleeping setup as the Family Oceanview Staterooms but will overlook the indoor Royal Promenade instead.

http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/feature/rcifreedom.cfm

We also love that families of six can choose from four 335-square-ft. Promenade Family Staterooms, featuring a curtained-off sleeping alcove with bunk beds, a sleeper sofa, a bathtub and window seats overlooking the Royal Promenade;

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12822069/page/2/

A big thanks to all of you who have responded. You guys are just great and I know I can always count on this board to get me the information I need. I just can't wait till I can actually see some pics for real. It all sounds great and I just know it will be very nice. A big thanks once again!! :D

Here's a great link to promenade stateroom pics:

http://community.webshots.com/album/549895953paPvGS

Thanks for the link. Were looking for info on the family promenade one not the regular one. Thank you though for your help, those are some good pics. We did have a regular one until someone else decided to come along so we are now in here. I am kind of excited conserdering this is the first cabin of its type.

For those of you lucky enough to be on the Inaugural voyage of the Freedom- would any of you please do me a huge favor!!!! I am desperately trying to get some information as to the layout of the new Family Promenade stateroom onboard and have come up empty. ;)

I took about 100 photos of that cabin today, we boarded early in Miami and you will get them posted here late Wednesday.

Incredible cabin, great decor and what a view aft

Oh my gosh,.....thanks so much for taking the pics. I just can't wait now to see them. Oh Faithwins- you can still take a mess of pics too....since this will be the exact same cabin as the one we're in. Thanks you guys,.....you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I took about 100 photos of that cabin today, we boarded early in Miami and you will get them posted here late Wednesday.

Incredible cabin, great decor and what a view aft

Are you sure you got pictures of the PROMENADE family cabin? You mentioned a great aft view, but the cabin that DivaofDisney is looking for is an INSIDE cabin. One of the cabins above the Promenade, but a family one.

Archived