Carnival's Pizza and Burgers (Pictures)

Wennfred

• 10 months later...

Both. But you must not have tried the hotdogs that are served at this area of the ship. They are great. I think that we could just eat at the rear of the ship every day. With the pool there and everything it's just a great place to hang out. And by the way there is no better vacation than a cruise for us. Have a good one and keep eating those burgers and pizzas. Ohn and Pam.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nobody mentioned the fries. We just go and fill large plates full of the fries. The burgers on the Spirit when we went to Alaska were the only burgers we didn't like (they had a different type of bun). But I am already dieting for the next cruise Carnival Splendor 7/13/2008 can hardly wait.

What about the calzones oh my god my mouth is watering now i bet i ate 2 of those a day last year on the Fantasy the pizza is awesome but the calzones are to die for ...Holy Crap I've got 56 day to wait:confused: ...oh yea and the Cesar's salad ate the pizza bar MMMMMMMMMMMMM! I've got to go change my shirt now got drool all over the front:D

• 3 months later...

Okay....let me tell you the BEST time to get Pizza - 2:00 AM!!!!! On my last cruise, we had dinner at 6:15, then head to the nightly show, then to the 11 or 12 o'clock adult comedy show. Then....onto the disco to dance or the club until about 1 or 2 AM. After a fun filled evening of activity, there is nothing better than a fresh slice of pizza!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually love them both. We had burgers our first day for lunch on our last cruise and I thought they were great. You get them straight off the grill. We loved the pizza so much we had it almost everyday for lunch. The pieces were huge! The pepperoni had to be my favorite.

Our last cruise on the Miracle had the best pizza and calzones - goat cheese please :D The burgers this time around were a little overdone, and the buns were stale most of the time. Last round on Liberty the burgers were awesome. Guess you win some and lose some.

We were on the Conquest. Pizza was just so-so, however, the burgers were delicious! The had great toppings, chili, sauteed onions and mushrooms plus cheese and regular fixins. I only had one the entire week, too filling for me, but DH ate them up:D

• 3 months later...

I should NOT have clicked on this thread so close to lunchtime!

Two weeks from now I will be on the Triumph...yay. I like the hamburgers & hot dogs, and the fries, and the onion rings! I have not had pizza on board since my Miracle cruise, so I think I will have to try some again on this cruise.

This is making me excited for my cruise! :)

• 4 months later...

Archived