Johnnie Rockets????

When I was on Explorer 2yrs ago the only thing they charged for in johnnie rockets were the shakes and sodas......all food was free.....do u know if it will be the same/similar setup on Freedom???

When I was on Explorer 2yrs ago the only thing they charged for in johnnie rockets were the shakes and sodas......all food was free.....do u know if it will be the same/similar setup on Freedom???

There is a charge for JR on ALL ships now. It is somewhere around $4.00

Thanks for the info. Is that $4 charge for each time u place an order/go to jr? So u can go in and order whatever u want for $4? I'm not surprised they charge for jr now. When we were there we always saw teenagers in there ordering a bunch of food and just messing over it.....talk about wasting food. Half the time it seems they just ordered the stuff just because they could and it was free. : )

Is the menu the same as the original JR? I hope its more than just beef burgers because turkey burgers would be nice.

I think they have a veggie burger on the JR ship menu, but I could be wrong...

I don't think I can stay away from the apple pie. It is so, so good.

Okay, I'll give you the apple pie. But the burgers? What a mess! Give me a Tommy Burger or In & Out Burger any day over that.:D

Okay, I'll give you the apple pie. But the burgers? What a mess! Give me a Tommy Burger or In & Out Burger any day over that.:D
Can't argue that one. Ah In-n-Out is the greatest. Why cant we have one of those instead.

Last i looked there isn't a Tommy's or IN-N-Out on any ship. Johnny Rockets isn't that bad.

I never said there was a Tommy's or In & Out on any ship. But there should be. JR IS that bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

Thanks for the picture of the menu for johnny rockets, Can you tell me what deserts they offer as I cant see all the desserts on the menu! I am so greedy!

My favourite is the hot fudge sundae, does johnny rockets serve this? Is ice cream include in the $3.95?

Thanks

JR at sea menu....

You can substitute any burger for a turkey patty. Click the link below.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/122624109/1122626383052282946gGqDKm#

Archived