How did your teens rate Caribbean Princess?

emdia43

We are sailing on CB in July- our first Princess cruise.

RCCL has so many sports and teen activities,and while they enjoyed the HAL cruise it was not as much 'fun' as RCCL for teens.They did compare.

If your teens enjoyed Caribbean Princess let me know.......

Our teens are boys,almost 14 and 18.

Things they love: Basketball. Hanging around the sports deck making friends. Walking around deck with new friends. Teen Disco/clubs.Staying up half the night...... eating Pizza all day.:)

Interested in answers to this question too so thought I'd give a bump.

My daughter will be 13 next spring and we're also considering Caribbean Princess. Specificially looking at Princess because their ships have dedictated teen facilities/hang out. The Carnival cruise we went on did not and she 'activities' she did sample seemed to include the 9-11 yr olds and be too kid=ish for her.

She's into sports, play station and games, movies, music. Not a girly girl.

Thanks!

We took our 15 year old son on his first cruise over spring break (8-15 April) on the Caribbean Princess and he had a great time with the kids program. He spent most of the time during the day playing basketball and during the evenings joined the clubs activities (dances, PS2 tourney, movies, etc.) He enjoyed it so much that we are looking the schedule the same trip for next year!

Finally! A basketball player!

On the list of things that a cruise ship must have- #1 for my grandsons is always a basketball court.

It looks like on CB the court is shared with other sports- Paddleball- what's that?

This is where they spend most of their time,so would be glad of any info you can give re hours available,popularity etc.

:)

Finally! A basketball player!

On the list of things that a cruise ship must have- #1 for my grandsons is always a basketball court.

It looks like on CB the court is shared with other sports- Paddleball- what's that?

This is where they spend most of their time,so would be glad of any info you can give re hours available,popularity etc.

:)

Paddleball is like a mini version of tennis. It looked like the basketball court was open for play most of the time but they do hold some tournements on it during the cruise. I have posted copies of the Patters and it lists time and events for the court. http://ghensel1.photosite.com/

MDGARY...Thanks for the info. From what we've read and seen so far, it looks like this ship will be a hit with her.

We were on the Victory that sailed 4/9-16. If the CB was on Western iten., saw the ship in one of our ports. (I think Costa Maya?) Huge and beautiful! We difinately saw the basketball court!

We're looking at the CB for the 4/08/07 sailing-Eastern Carib. Am on the verge of booking it. I keep going into the booking engine on Princess and other sites to see what cabins come up and prices. No price drops yet (LOL)

Sharon

Archived