Mistake on Cruise documents?

stitch78

We got our docs today and on the back of my boarding pass is my correct Passport info, but then a VISA number for India. I never gave any such information. Of course I'm not from India either and never been. I'm a US citizen. Where on earth would they have gotten such information?

We got our docs today and on the back of my boarding pass is my correct Passport info, but then a VISA number for India. I never gave any such information. Of course I'm not from India either and never been. I'm a US citizen. Where on earth would they have gotten such information?

CAll Carnival

that is very odd, did you pay final payment with the same CC as was supposed to be used on board?

Some where in India Someone may have your CC info. if it got switched some how.

Not visa as in Credit Card, but visa as in a foreigner who has authorization to be in the US. It's that type of visa. I thought I was making it clear when I said on the back of the pass with my passport info, etc. So there is my passport # and someone's visa authorization # on the back of my pass.

you did make it clear.

There are a few people out there who write down their cc info on a cruiseline's immigration form, where it asks for passport, visa or alien registration card info.

At the same time, there are those who fill in the box titled "Country of Residence" with the words "Los Angeles" (true story). :)

Archived