hyatt regency downtown miami

princess76021

Do a search on this board and also check tripadvisor.com - we stayed at the Hyatt a couple of years ago. Landed it through Priceline for a steal...we had a large corner room and it was fine. Restaurant (at least one) in the hotel but very pricey. I believe the metro mover is close by but we walked to Bayside during the day. Near a sandwich shop which I can't remember the name but know on Sunday morning, lots of people getting breakfast there. Walgreen's is nearby. We didn't walk back from Bayside to the hotel at night. Took a cab which was only a few dollars.

We have stayed there twice, most recently just over 2 weeks ago. Rooms are a fair size and clean, but nothing fancy. Hotel and rooms are a little worn. Had breakfast at the hotel - I believe the buffet (which was good) was about $16.

Metro mover is only a block from the hotel which we used to hit a grocery/liquor outlet in the morning before boarding the ship. Free to ride and hotel staff will direct you as to where to go and board. Only about a 8 minute ride to the store. Right downtown there are not many shops to choose from, although I always visit Walgreens Drugs for last minute things I've forgotten and the Ross store, both of which are really close to the hotel.

Hotel is only a few minutes from the pier and if you're lucky you may get a room overlooking the harbour and be able to watch your ship arrive in port.

Archived