Port Canaveral to Orlando Airport

OhioCutie

We are renting a car and driving from MCO to Port Canaveral on Sat 6/3. We'll catch the rental company's shuttle to the ship on Sun 6/4.

But what about Sun 6/11?!? We'd really like to rent a limo for curbside service at MCO, but I can't seem to figure out availability of 1-way transportation from the port. Even if I did find a provider, how do I tell them what time to be there without knowing an exact time of getting off the ship?

Has anyone else returned to MCO via a limo service? All recommendations and advice would be GREATLY appreciated!! If push comes to shove, we could just rent a car again but it would definitely be our 2nd choice. Thanx in advance for any replies :)

When we came in at Miami, we had pre-arranged to have the drivers phone number and then when we went to baggage claim, before grabbing our bags, we called the driver. It does take awhile to get thru so things worked out for us. The driver was outside waiting for us.

Good luck:)

Thanx, Captain!!

I had googled as well, but never thought to include Cocoa Beach as a search parameter. :o DUH! Hopefully one of those companies on the list will be the right one to get us safely back to MCO for our return flight. I really appreciate your quick response ~ now I'd better get into "booking mode".

Archived