Room with View of Ships in Port

BeckyA1979

I am leaving for my cruise Dec.3rd out of Miami and staying overnight post cruise. I really want to stay in a hotel with a view of the ships in port. That to me would just really make the beginning of the cruise. Can anyway give me some ideas as to which hotels will give me this opportunity?

Thanks!!

I would vote for the Marriott Biscayne Bay, mostly because I just stayed there. :D There's a small discussion with links to pictures here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=344008

There's also a Holiday Inn right near the port which has a nice view. There are several others - I'm sure others will be chiming in soon with their favorties! :)

I am leaving for my cruise Dec.3rd out of Miami and staying overnight post cruise. I really want to stay in a hotel with a view of the ships in port. That to me would just really make the beginning of the cruise. Can anyway give me some ideas as to which hotels will give me this opportunity?

Thanks!!

Are you staying before or after? You said it would make the begining but want a hotel post cruise?

Post cruise I think downtown would be a letdown and would suggest Key Biscayne or the Miami Beaches instead.

Agree about the Marriott.

Archived