Marthas Vineyard - Private Guide & Van

roysmith99

Hi folks,

On our stop at Martha's Vineyard in October on our Jewel of the Seas cruise my wife and I are planning to meet some friends, from the mainland and the ship and take a private tour - 10/12 of us. We are also having a small event to renew our marriage vows on the Island, nothing religious or formal just an exchange of vows and a toast afterwards.

There is lots of information on the internet about tour companies and some great people have answered by emails about where to go and where to eat.

I am struggling though to locate a guide and comfortable van for us to hire for the day. Its always good to have recommendations from the boards, so I am hoping one of our fellows cruise critics may know of, and / or recommend someone.

I have searched the boards and have some names as starting points.

Many thanks.

Hi,

have you tried http://www.mvtour.com yet? They are the company that give the local bus tours. I know they charter the buses and trolleys. But, i think they may also have a smaller vehicle that may fit your group. Good Luck and congrats on your wedding vow renewal.

Did you know tha mv is the 2nd most popular place to get married after Vegas? At least that's what they tell us.

K : )

• 2 weeks later...

Archived