Voyager class question

We are new to sailing on this class of ship having sailed only on the Radiance class. We booked a balcony cabin, E1, on the 7th deck because at the time this was all that was available. Our original choice was 8th deck, mid ship and now I see that there are cabins available. I thought I read someone's comments that the balconies are different on the upper decks than on deck 6 or 7. Can anyone comment?

Thanks

Gayle

Yes, the balconies on Deck 6 for Adventure of the Seas, Explorer of the Seas and Voyager of the Seas are different than those on Decks 7+. Deck 6 balconies have solid partitions between balconies and under the railings. Deck 7+ balconies have frosted plexiglass partitions between balconies and clear plexiglass under the railings.

It's a matter of preference as both are fine. If you go on webshots and search for balconies on these ships you can see which one is more suited for your taste.

Happy cruising!

I am just wondering about the Promenade. Looks very closed in. As in no views of the Ocean. We've booked the Navigator and have a B2B with 2 great cabins, and aft 1388 and a hump,9620, so that should be neat!

Are there many areas where we can enjoy the magnificent views of the sea? Love the glass elevators on the Jewel/Brilliance.

Archived