Cabin 1235 Explorer...how bad is it?

Hi. We booked a gty cabin for the 8/25 sailing of the Explorer. I figured no cabin was a bad cabin.... I just checked our ressie and we have been assigned cabin #1235. It is on deck 10 way fore, all alone and under the gym. By any chance, has anyone stayed in this cabin? Can you hear the thud of the treadmills? I know I took a chance....but I still have time to cancel if the cabin is that bad. Thanks for any info you may have.:)

OMG, its BAD!!!!!

No, Im just kidding...just looked at the deck plans...doesnt look all that bad to me...dont know what all that 'blank' space is tho(?)

If you got a real good price, I say , just go and make the best of it...OTOH, you could call and see if they will swich you to another cabin, I have heard of people doing this...I'd see what else is available first...then maybe call and say that you are not happy with the placement and could they swich, that way you have an idea of what else there is...gty is a gamble, but sometimes works out good.

**look at it this way, deck 10 is good.**

(on my first cruise, I booked gty inside and got my docs and was in a D-1...I was overjoyed!!)

Edited to say...I just looked again and they do have a lot of insides still available...let us know what you decide...and if you got it for what its listed for now...you got a great deal...(almost 1/2 price)

LOL! I think the blank space may be the bridge. I'm pretty sure that they won't change....when I booked the gtee I saved hundreds of dollars. Thanks for the swift...and humorous response!

NO problem:D

Have a great cruise...

AND, if you like Champagne, be sure to go the Champagne Terris and try the cocktail called the "Royal Caribbean" it is Champagne and Rose flavored suryp...

OMG, its the best thing on the ship!!!:p

Archived