weather end of May

nanagirl

My DH/I are on the Crown with friends who are getting married in Hamilton. Anyone know if the weather is decent at the end of May? Also, is it warm enough to swim? Have cruised many times but never been to Bermuda. Can't wait!!

I went to Bermuda on a cruise in May 2002. I think it was from the 19 - 26th. It was pretty chilly and it rained every day. Everyone had jackets on and long pants. I had wished I brought more long sleeves tops! We were docked for three days and never had the chance to sit on the beach. The day we left Bermuda, the sun was coming out. We are going back end of June and I'm hoping for better warmer weather!

We have cruised to Bermuda several times at the end of May and have always been able to spend time in the water. We are used to the water on Cape Cod which doesn't usully warm up till August so maybe it's a bit different for us. We leave Boston for Bermuda on May 28 and plan on swimming while we are there.

I've cruised to Bermuda 5 times the end of May. We're leaving again this May 21st. Boston to Bermuda. Docked in St. George for three days. I guess we have been lucky. It's always been hot enough for us to go to the beach. And the water has been warm. Enjoy!

I've cruised to Bermuda 5 times the end of May. We're leaving again this May 21st. Boston to Bermuda. Docked in St. George for three days. I guess we have been lucky. It's always been hot enough for us to go to the beach. And the water has been warm. Enjoy!

Thanks !! I grew up on the Jersey shore and am used to cold water also, you've given us hope. We're leaving on the 21st from Philly !! See you there !!

Archived