does carnival have....

deeolasingh

Just wondering if Destiny has different colored carpets on each side of the ship??? Princess has a red carpet on one side and a blue carpet on the other side and that made very easy to find my cabin when we exited the elevator especially after a few drinks at skywalkers club that sure came in handy;)

Just wondering if Destiny has different colored carpets on each side of the ship??? Princess has a red carpet on one side and a blue carpet on the other side and that made very easy to find my cabin when we exited the elevator especially after a few drinks at skywalkers club that sure came in handy;)

Just look for odd or even numbers. One side is odd and other is even.

Just wondering if Desitny has dinner tables large enough for a party of 10 to 12 adults? If so how should we go about requesting that we all eat together? As they say a "family that cruises together must eat together" ( well, I dont know if they really say that it just sounds good:D )

Any info will be appreciated

Actually, it's a very good idea! How many times have we exited an elevator and turned the wrong way? More than I would like to admit!

I didnt notice it either until our cabin steward mentioned it and from that moment on I knew exactly which way to go once I exited the elevator....

I couldn't tell you if they even had carpet, LOL. Am I the only one that doesn't notice the carpet on a cruise??? :D

Archived