PV Dolphins vs Cabo Dolphins

mandi2728

I just checked Carnivals website and saw that they now were offering a dolphin swim in Cabo that allowed 5 year olds. We have already book the swim in PV, but I really wanted to do the zip lines, and with timing we couldnt do both.

So I was wondering has anyone done the swim in Cabo, and how did it compare with PV, its shorter overall time but I just believe that is becuase you dont have the hour drive both ways in PV.

Any info appreciate, I would love to be able to do the zip lines.

The Cabo Dolphin experience is very new. My grandson did it during Spring Break. He loved it. You can walk to it from the pier. He also did the zip line in PV and loved that too. Have fun!

actually from what Carnivals website has, they are bothg 30 minute actual swims with the dolphins, and Cabo is $10 cheaper.......we are booked on the $169 one in PV because they allowed 5 year olds.

I don't know what Carnival is charging so I can only mention based on retail prices, but:

Puerto Vallarta

Swim With Dolphins - 90 minute program includes approximately 30 minutes of direct dolphin interanction - $128 (you can find it for $115)

Dolphin Encounter - 60 minute program includes 15-20 minutes of direct dolphin interaction - $60 (you can find it for $54)

Trainer for a Day - 7 hour program includes interacting with dolphins throughout the day - $250 (you can find it for $225)

Cabo San Lucas

Dolphin Swim - 30 minute program includes 30 minutes of dolphin interaction - $165.00

So $50 more at retail for the Cabo Dolphins for the same activity. If Carnival is giving you a good deal on the Cabo Dolphins, you should take that into consideration.

IMO..the Trainer for a day in PV was the very best..I have done this in other ports and it was awesome...booked it direct for $225.00..if you need additional info let me know! But if you are just looking for a short tour..then can't advise on that..LuAnn

Perhaps, since they allow 5 year olds, they run the event a bit differently..the ones I have done the dolphins will move very quickly in the water and jump over and around you...just an FYI in case that might be a little scary for small ones? (Since the dolphins are pretty big!) I know will you all have a wonderful time! I'm jealous! LuAnn

Archived