Would like to see a picture of 5A room

pppiglet

Since you posted such great pix, I'm happy to partially return the favor (even if I didn't take them).

This one shows the "French doors." The doors and the railing are flush with the hull (or is it superstructure?). You look down on water: http://community.webshots.com/photo/71602052/1071604358044165222MSjswy

This is one of the "davit" cabins, so named because they're between boats and have a minimal view of the horizon: http://image05.webshots.com/5/0/41/32/71604132EWcclH_fs.jpg

The Upgrade Fairy visited my parents and sister and gifted them with a davit cabin (they had an inside guarantee) for our up coming cruise.

Thanks Phroggie....loved looking thru your pictures! Can you tell me what beach in Cozumel you were at? Loved the Bob Marley bar pictures!

Whoa! When I said "I didn't take them," I meant "I found these on the internet."

Cozumel?:confused: I try very hard not to leave SoCal (Vegas and cruises out of Long Beach excepted), so it couldn't have been me. (I have an alibi: all kinds of records that I didn't leave SoCal during April 2003 :D )

Meanwhile, between me and the DW, I hope to have something to post next month.

BTW, my parents also loved your pix.

Thanks Phroggie! I forgot you said you didn't take them. Guess I was having a "blonde moment"! Someone had a nice picture of cozumel!

We are trying to finalize a last minute trip on Paradise for June so maybe I'll have some more pictures next month! I look forward to seeing "your" pictures soon! Hee Hee!

Archived