Air question???

cozzello

Good Morning I need help from those going to be flying to Venice and returning from Barcelona this summer. We booked our airfare with Celebrity but I was wondering what kind of air they give you, what airlines and how are their connections? We would be leaving from Chicago O'Hare next summer but are wondering if booking with celebrity was a good idea.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cheryl

They may put yu on a charter or they may assign you to a commercial flight. It isn't always the most direct shot...sometimes you are routed , shall we say innovatively:rolleyes: You can request a deviation and set up your own schedule and they will honor it for $75 (plus additional cost if there is any). You may want to select a flight that is convenient for you, have your TA request the flight and see if there is any cost other than the $75. By the way, if you are a Capt Club member, they will waive the $75.

We are leaving next week for this cruise. We did our air through X. We live in Lousiville and air was not available from here. We have to drive to Cincy to get it. We are scheduled on Air France. Cincy to Paris to Venice. US Air home from Barcelona to Philly to Cincy. My only concern is that we have only 60 min to make our connection in Paris.

You have until final payment to cancel your cruiseline air, so you have some time to see if you can find flights you want for cheaper. You can also find flights you want and see if you can do an air devaition with the cruiseline to get those flights.

Archived