freedom in miami!

Hey!

We put on a hold 7 night freedom of the seas cruise in August 2007! Yea its hurricane season and are expearienced with that. I am making sure we are all open to the possibility the cruise could be affected. Best of all my two best friends are coming! This will be our 5th cruise and 1st on RCCL.

Anyways what are the hometown events in Miami? We want to be able to see the Freedom while its in Miami as we are in Miami May 28 until June 2nd. Any tours for the public like they did in NYC?

TIA

Matt

Will the Freedom be in Miami before June 4? Tours have to be arranged well ahead of time. I have been on four post Sept 11, 2001 cruises and three tours. The poeple on the tours go through the same screening process that passengers do.

Yea its there the 25 through the 4th I am pretty sure. I didnt know what all was schduled. Probably no way you can get on one of those one or two night cruises. anyone here know anyone?

Matthew Settineri

Yea its there the 25 through the 4th I am pretty sure. I didnt know what all was schduled. Probably no way you can get on one of those one or two night cruises. anyone here know anyone?

Matthew Settineri

Those short cruises are by invitation only. Are you a travel agent? Do you do a lot of business with RCI?

Freedom arrives in Miami on May 25th. But, there are no public tours. Only invited guests who are usually TA's, frequent cruisers and press. These people were invited months ago.

Archived