Tell me about waterslides on the Dawn.....

monicajay

99% sure thats a pic of the Star

1% sure thats a pic of the Jewel

1000000% sure thats NOT the Dawn!

Sorry there are NO waterslides on the DAWN!

Im talking about the main pool area the kiddie section may have a mini one.

Sorry guys, I have tried and tried to attach this picture or make a hot link and I can't get it to work. I have used the edit and tried to change what went up there but I can't bet it to work.

I will try again latter, supper is calling.

This is the first time I have tried to add a link or picture. Please do not flame me.

Thanks for the quick responses. Jaybyrd, Since I know the answer I won't bother trying to fix the picture thing. What is wierd is that the description and picture of the Dawn was on a large internet TA site.:rolleyes: I guess, I'm glad I didn't book with them if they can't even get the description of the ship right. :eek: IF you look at the failed link I tried to post they are hiding in there somewhere.

My daughter was disappointed about the lack of a slide, but assured me that as long as they still sell the Teen passport, it will all be o.k.:D

Tell me about waterslides on the Dawn.....

slippery when wet! :D I"ve been fighting the urge to post that since I first read the thread...I thought I'd allow the time to aquire the information requested before funning though! :)

Jeepers...in comparison to the Jewel & Star...the kid's pool on the Dawn leaves much to be disired...it really lacks in color and allurement. :(

Been on the Dawn several times: Unlike the Star (her twin) and the Jewel, there are no slides for the main pool. There are two slides in the kids' pool at the stern of the ship--Dinosaurs is the theme back there. Baked in the sun there a bit, too.

We were on the Star once--too far to go, but a lovely ship, and were invited to visit the Jewel for an afternoon when she was in NYC last September--without any passengers. We'll be on the Jewel out of Barcelona in August...

Thanks for the quick responses. Jaybyrd, Since I know the answer I won't bother trying to fix the picture thing. What is wierd is that the description and picture of the Dawn was on a large internet TA site.:rolleyes: I guess, I'm glad I didn't book with them if they can't even get the description of the ship right. :eek: IF you look at the failed link I tried to post they are hiding in there somewhere.

My daughter was disappointed about the lack of a slide, but assured me that as long as they still sell the Teen passport, it will all be o.k.:D

This Picture :mad: and this equally wrong discription

im_dawn_203.jpg

Attention sun worshippers

The Dawn’s main pool area has a little something for everyone – terraced deck seating, with small drink tables between the chairs; strategically placed whirlpools; two big, twisting waterslides; light pillars for an after dark laser show; and plenty of room and pool attendants for everyone

Thank-you Shoreguy for coming to the rescue (once again). I am glad others will see that I really didn't make this up. It shows you can't believe everything you see on the internet. It does make you wonder about the Travel Agency that has this posted on their web-site. ????

My daughter (13) saw the picture you posted of the T-rex slides for kids and decided the teens will just have to sneak there one evening if there are no other slides:D

M.

Archived