Doing the dance in Georgia!

bubbles1209

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOC DANCE!!! I saw last night on the roll call for our ship that a couple of others had gotten their docs on the 12th, and we hadn't received ours. I e-mailed our ta last night, got a reply this morning saying they were in and ready for us to pick them up!:D I went and got them this afternoon. I have already been through them and read them. DH doesn't know we have them, I figured I will surprise him when he comes home from a rough day at work tonight.;) A month away and we can't wait! Nice to know what time our flights leave and return and all that! Shake them hips, bend them knees, 33 more days 'til our caribbean breeze!:p

Grrrrr! I still don't have docs for my June 13 cruise! :(

Maybe tomorrow...

Hang in there perky;) I saw last night on the roll call where my fellow cruisers got their docs on the 12th, so I e-mailed my ta. She e-mailed me back saying they were in.:D I went and picked them up around lunchtime today, and plan on surprising dh with them when he comes home from a long, irritating day at work;) You will have them before ya know it:)

Hi Perky, I guess we still have to wait and gggrr for a few more days till we do the dance. We are (13 of us) going to be on the same cruise with you on Jun 13th :D let me know if you are doing the dance before I do lol...Happy cruising

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOC DANCE!!! I saw last night on the roll call for our ship that a couple of others had gotten their docs on the 12th, and we hadn't received ours. I e-mailed our ta last night, got a reply this morning saying they were in and ready for us to pick them up!:D I went and got them this afternoon. I have already been through them and read them. DH doesn't know we have them, I figured I will surprise him when he comes home from a rough day at work tonight.;) A month away and we can't wait! Nice to know what time our flights leave and return and all that! Shake them hips, bend them knees, 33 more days 'til our caribbean breeze!:p

So that's why I felt the earth move today! Congrats! Maybe you'll feel the earth move when my dancing day comes!

Deb in NW GA

Archived