Randi's pick up time???

kstwo728

I read on the website that Randi's picks up from the cruise docks at 8:30, but the ship doesn't arrive until 9 according to Carnival website.

Is one of those times ship time and the other one Maz. time???? I'm confused :confused:

KSTWO - I was just thinking the same thing about Randi's pick-up time. The Carnival Pride gets in at 9am, and the tour starts at 9 a.m. Glad to hear that she waits!

Our cruise is in 24 days, do you receive a another confirmation from Randa?

Thanks, K

We had a mis-que between our travel companions and she and our friends waited a LONG time until we finally figured out the problem...we thought we were meeting at the bottom of the gang-way and they thought we were meeting in the area around the dock...she didn't leave..and she was in "walkie-talkie" communications with others at the foot of the gang-way..who told her we were coming and not no shows! LuAnn

Our cruise is in 24 days, do you receive a another confirmation from Randa?

Thanks, K

I was wondering the same thing, I have gotten one confirmation from her when we very first signed up, does she touch base with you before you sail, or should you email her instead just to be sure? I am sure she keeps a very good business from all the wonderful things I have heard from other people about her. I am just one of those people who like to have that extra confirmation.

Thanks!

we haven't done our booking yet so i'm not sure about the final booking thing. we had to get FI through his week of finals first!! tonight is the last one and this weekend's list of wedding related "to-do's" includes booking excursions for our HM!! :D:D

She won't automatically email you to remind you. At least she hasn't in the past. But feel free to email with her to confirm with her. She will promptly respond with a nod of confidence. She is the best and we are looking forward to seeing her again in January!

You WILL want to do your initial booking asap as she often sells out. It take no more time to book with her as it does to send an email. You don't pay in advance, so just get your email to her to book.

And PLEASE... if you change your mind about riding with her, either send her an e-mail in advance or send someone in your party down to let her know you won't be coming along!

Both times we rode with her, some people stood her up! The first time it was 2 people, the second time 4 people were no-shows! Not only was it rude and inconsiderate to Randi (I know personally that she had to turn away several people on our CC roll call because she was overbooked!) but it is rude to the other riders who had to stand around for 45 minutes waiting to see if they were going to show!

It is a great excursion - you will love it!

Excellent point! Thanks for bringing that up again too. Just because you don't have to put a deposit down, doesn't mean that there is no responsibility there if you change your mind.

Anyone that is a no show is truly missing out on a fabulous day!

• 2 months later...

In our experience with Randi, 3 times riding with her, she does do 2 rides but the are back to back.

The pick up time is 8:30am for most ships and 9:00am for the Pride.

If you get off early you get on the first ride if late on the second but she really does not wait that long. Maybe half an hour for each ship so get off so you can get on.:)

She and her lead guide Tony are wonderful and we have enjoyed meeting the girls, Tony's sisters, as well.

Have a great cruise. I can't wait until we can go again. It might be awhile but you never know. There could be a sail!!!!! Sale and I do know the dif.

Happy Cruising and if you are on the Mercury, our favorite, tell all we said hello.

Dorothy

Archived