Bon Voyage from Indy,,,Noordam 5/21 Med.

Shopgirl1954

The bags are packed and in the car. Flying out tom. p.m. for Europe. I am so excited I will have to take Tylenol PM tonight so I can get some sleep. I wanted to let everyone know the upgrade fairy was very generous we booked a VH gaurantee and recieved 4170,,,VD nearly aft. Nice Upgrade!! This is my 8th cruise with HAL,,, but the most excited I have ever been. It was so much fun planning because of this forum. Everyone has been so nice and patient with what I'm sure seemed like stupid questions. It's kind of hard being the "NEWBIE on the block". This new ship and Europe and the boards are all new experinces for me. Thanks again for all you''re help. I hope to put together a review when we get back.

CIAO !!!!!! Teri

:)

The bags are packed and in the car. Flying out tom. p.m. for Europe. I am so excited I will have to take Tylenol PM tonight so I can get some sleep. I wanted to let everyone know the upgrade fairy was very generous we booked a VH gaurantee and recieved 4170,,,VD nearly aft. Nice Upgrade!! This is my 8th cruise with HAL,,, but the most excited I have ever been. It was so much fun planning because of this forum. Everyone has been so nice and patient with what I'm sure seemed like stupid questions. It's kind of hard being the "NEWBIE on the block". This new ship and Europe and the boards are all new experinces for me. Thanks again for all you''re help. I hope to put together a review when we get back.

CIAO !!!!!! Teri

Bon voyage, Teri. We're excited to be leaving as well. Only episode that has marred this experience - we've never received our docs from our online TA (c-n-m). Hard to know where to place the blame between HAL's computers and a less than responsive TA. But we have our booking numbers, made our own flight and hotel arrangements and we're going to the Med on the new Noordam!

See you soon.

Richard

Archived