Complimentary Beverages on Celebrity

mco

We are sailing out on 5/27 to Bermuda on Zenith. This will be out third cruise and we just learned that the cruiseline offers complimentary beverages. What else is complimentary other than ice tea, we don't drink alcohol but also don't like paying an arm and a leg for soda. Also, can we bring our own soda on board? Thank you much.

Also lemonade, juices in the AM and lunch. You might consider buying a soda card for the duration of the cruise. They are a good value if you drink a lot of sodas. You will love Zenith. I envy you. Some people do bring their own on board. Just don't be blatant about it. have a wonderful cruise. You are going on our favorite ship.

Hi Mco !

I also agree about the soda card. It is an excellent value. However, they give you a very small cup of soda at the bar (you wont get a can), and you have to make repeat trips to get a decent amount of soda. I know some people bring a larger cup with them, and sometimes the bartenders will fill it for you.

I am a big soda drinker, but I can make do with iced tea. The fruit punch is very good too. I put a little lemonade in it, and it is an excellent combination.

Archived