Three Queens in New York!!!

KenC

Surprised no one has noticed or that Cunard haven't done a press release BUT ....... On 13 January 2008 Cunard's 3 Queens are scheduled to be in New York at the same time. QM2 turning around between 10 day Caribbean sailings and QV and QE2 arriving after their tandem 7 night westbound transatlantic. Cunard had better start buying those fireworks now.

Interesting question - which queen will berth where?????

Regards

Ken

Interesting question - which queen will berth where?????

My guess is QV and QE2 in Manhattan, QM2 in Brooklyn. Though it really would be wonderful if all three could be together at the West Side Piers. QM2 would impress by her size, QE2 by her beauty, and QV by... Er, I guess she will just look like the other Queens' poor relation, which is exactly what she will be ;) .

My guess is QV and QE2 in Manhattan, QM2 in Brooklyn. Though it really would be wonderful if all three could be together at the West Side Piers. QM2 would impress by her size, QE2 by her beauty, and QV by... Er, I guess she will just look like the other Queens' poor relation, which is exactly what she will be ;) .

Shaddup Doug and keep saving for that paperweight!!!

Shaddup Doug and keep saving for that paperweight!!!

Now then, what makes you think I need to save for it ;) ?

I refuse to say anything nice about QUEEN VICTORIA unless they stop calling her a "liner" and give her a good "cruising" name like CARMANIA ;) !

Now then, what makes you think I need to save for it ;) ?

!

Sorry Doug - I assumed you were still in full time education and that money for fripperies (like QE2 paperweights) might need saving! Apologies if this is not the case - but it was only a throw away line!!!

Ken

Great post. Thank you for sharing. I loved the message title.;)

That's quite alright .... I think some people think I'm pulling their plonkers!!!! Should have written 'Three Queens in New York Harbour' shouldn't I???

Ken

That's quite alright .... I think some people think I'm pulling their plonkers!!!! Should have written 'Three Queens in New York Harbour' shouldn't I???

Ken

Only if they are swimming in the Hudson.

Archived