3/4 Rate?

What is RCCL's "3/4 Rate," that I see posted on their sales? I assume it is a discounted rate, but for whom? Thanks!

Most cabins can hold up to 4 people. Regardless of age, including children, the first two passengers pay full fare. 3/4 rate refers to additional passengers, meaning third and/or 4th passengers sharing a cabin with two full fare passengers. And yes, the third and fourth passengers in the cabin travel at reduced rate. I hope that helps and that I didn't confuse you further!

Nick

We just booked a Royal Family Suite for our family of 5 adults the first two in the room are full price the 3rd, 4th and 5th person are all half the price.

We decided to go this route with this size cabin since other wise we would need two cabins in which persons one and two are full price in cabin 1, persons three and four are full price in cabin 2 and only person 5 is half price in one of the two cabins.

We are also sailing from a port very close to home so we are using the money we would have spent on airfare for the larger room and shore excursions.

Archived