Andy's Car rental

summerdaze

We used Andy's for our week stay in GC (this past January). We had no problems at all. We're using them again when we go back next January. I think they have two locations (we saw two). One is right as you walk out of the airport, and the other is on 7MB stretch across from the Marriott and next door to Coconut Joe's (a place we ate at a lot while we were there).

Go to the Cayman Activity Guide and print off your discount coupon.

Rented 2 jeeps with Andy's. My husband and I are looking forward to exploring Grand Cayman for the day (June 27) with our children - 30 years after being there for our honeymoon.

Thanks for the info about Andy's.

Rented 2 jeeps with Andy's. My husband and I are looking forward to exploring Grand Cayman for the day (June 27) with our children - 30 years after being there for our honeymoon.

Thanks for the info about Andy's.

Happy Anniversary!!! One really nice thing about Grand Cayman is that you can go anywhere without feeling unsafe. The week we were there, we probably went on every road on the island! What a fun way to spend your anniversary... :)

We are using Andy's in August and it gets great reviews. We are renting 3 jeeps for $43/day. They will pick us up at the port and take us to either 7-mile beach or the airport for the cars. We are going to Rum Point so will get the cars at the airport.

Archived