SEATAC to Marriott Waterfront

gloriashelton

They have a shuttle? Or do you mean Supershuttle or some other "limo" service?

Cab will be around $30 for 2-3 pax, probably competitive with any paid shuttle on a per person basis.

to the Marriott. We had to go up an escalator and cross to the parking garage to find transportation. You will find limo's, taxis and shuttles there. Once reaching the shuttle area you go inside their office to purchase a shuttle ticket. I was to tired to stand in line so I took a taxi. About $35.00 with a tip. Marriott was great, perfect location and a very helpful concierge.

Mimi

Taking a cab or limo from the airport is the easiest way to go, they will hold Shuttle Express until they have a full load. Like the previous poster said, you will claim your luggage then go up to the fourth floor, through the covered overpass, to get a cab or limo. Cab prices are based on the meter, limo prices are negotiable. You'll love the Marriott - the location is wonderful. If you have time take the outside elevator up to Western and walk south about 3 blocks to visit the Pike Place Market. You can walk down the market stairs (west) and check out the waterfront and then a few blocks north back to your hotel.

Enjoy your stay.

We are using Metropolitan Town car service. Family of four to downtown Seattle Grand Hyatt, $40. They told me to get our luggage, call them and they would be there within 3 - 5 minutes.

Archived