good experience with Princess air

wwinfl91

We are going on a TA cruise this Nov on the Golden and called to change our flight from the day of the cruise to an earlier date. The lady I talked to was very cooperative and we were able to arrange to fly over 5 days early with only one stop, Orlando to Philadelphia and then onto Rome on US Airways and the only additional charge was the $75 per person deviation fee. The cost of the flight was around $700 a person which was less than I could find on airline fare web sites. I suspect the flight from Phil to Rome is actually going to be a United flight but who cares as long as we only have one place to worry about losing luggage and switching planes. We have about a 2 hour layover in Philly.

Has anyone flown with US airways lately and if so what should I expect?

Thanks and have a great next cruise.

DH and I flew US Airways last July from Philly to London for our Honeymoon cruise on the Golden. I was dreading the long flight because I don't really enjoy flying, but our experience was quite pleasant. Each seat had a tv and one could watch a variety of movies, tv shows, etc. We received dinner, plus numerous snacks. Overall, a good experience! Have fun - I wish I could get back to Europe soon!

Thanks for the good news Patcheso5. We are hoping it will be a good experience. We have flown home from Europe on Swiss Air and on Lufthansa and both were good flights given their length. Our first flight to Europe was on a United flight and was the worst of the three.

Thanks again and have a great next cruise.

Archived