Caribb Princess Cabin/Balcony

KurtMo

Considering booking for next year. What is a better choice: a BB balcony on Caribe deck mid-to-forward, or a BB aft (in back, all the way aft) on Baja?

We have never had a balcony before and I want to pick a nice cabin/balcony to surprise my wife.
Thanks for your help,
Kurt

Gross generalization of course, but I would take the BB somewhat close to midships. Cuts down on movement should you hit "rough water", and midships is handier (for me) to get to the different venues on board, without having to walk the length of the ship (it is huge).

That said, we have booked a fully aft cabin, D740, on Sapphire Princess, Mar 05, Sydney to Bangkok. Love to watch the wake!

[b]Hi Kurt,[/b]

[b]I see you are still trying to get an answer. We will be sailing in late May or early June when prices are high and will choose a mid ship cabin BD or BC near the elevators. It is centrally located, convienent to the pools and mid way between the theatres and diningrooms. If price is not a problem choose one of the larger balcony cabins on Carib deck.[/b]

[b]In December when we are sailing the Southern Caribbean and the prices are lower we will book an aft cabin on Baja or Dolphin. The experience of sitting on your balcony and watching the wake of the ship is not to be missed. Plus these balconies are larger which is always nice.[/b]

[b]Another possibility is a mini-suite. The balcony is smaller but the extra room in the cabin is worth giving up a little balcony. But let me warn you, once you book a mini it is hard to go back![/b]

[b]Whatever you choose, have a wonderful time.[/b]

Archived