Silvermoon?

sunlover5

I just booked for Silver Moon for March 12th.

I am excited about this...there has been so much positive feedback on these boards...I'm sure it's going to be a great time!

I emailed them, and had a response back within the day, with the form that needs to be filled out and faxed in. I faxed it, and within 10 minutes of me faxing it, I received a confirmation email with instructions for that day. Very efficient!

DH and I are also booked on Silvermoon for April 07 cruise. Since we wanted to be on the smaller cat, I figured I'd better book now rather than wait. Their e-mail responsiveness has been great and we're looking forward to a relaxing time............

• 2 weeks later...

It is great to hear that the Silver Moon and SMII are still as wonderful now as they were 1 1/2 ago. If anyone wonders about the expense, imho, it is well worth the money and one of the best shore excursions I have ever taken in my 20+ years of cruising. Looking forward to SMII again this Christmas!

• 3 weeks later...

For those that worry that they might not make the Silver Moon because of ship delays, I can put your mind at rest. Last visit our ship was delayed getting into port. We went to the tour meeting spot anyway, knowing full well we had missed the boat. They put us in a taxi, paid the cabin fare and had the boat meet us down the shore. They sent out the small boat for us and all we missed was about half an hour of the tour. They were willing to do about anything to get us there.

With such a great catamaran tour and special service, we booked it again for this December when we visit Barbados again. It is great to sail on a large Catamaran with so few people instead of huge groups such as those booked through the ship. And the prices are always lower then the ships cat tours also. Definitely worth giving it a try if you haven't planned on it already.

• 4 weeks later...

I have to agree with TOTO2KANSAS, that it was nice to cruise on a catamaran that had plenty of room for all aboard. We did SMII last March and there were about 14 people in board. Plenty of room to stretch out and relax. 3 stops, 2 for snorkeling and 1 for lunch. DH and I say that this was the best tour on our 11 night cruise and we didn't even see the island.

We are going again next March and booking SMII again. Great crew, great day :D

We'll be on SM1 on 01/13. Before booking my cruise to the Sth Carib, I emailed back and forth with Katrina to make sure they had space. It was sold out last time we were in Barbados. I booked my cruise around their availability! That said, we are retired, so I'm able to do that. I'm more excited about this day trip than anything else we'll be doing on the 10 day cruise!

We'll be on SM1 on 01/13. Before booking my cruise to the Sth Carib, I emailed back and forth with Katrina to make sure they had space. It was sold out last time we were in Barbados. I booked my cruise around their availability! That said, we are retired, so I'm able to do that. I'm more excited about this day trip than anything else we'll be doing on the 10 day cruise!

Suz - oh my gosh, you are going to love it ! We did the Silvermoon1 last month and it was the best day. The boat was beautiful and the water was so clear and warm. The food was surprisingly delicious - our guides, Ben and Tony, were attentive without being pushy. They were also cute! ;)

We would do this excursion again in a heartbeat!

Archived