Review: Residence Inn Port Canaveral

letsgocruz1

We stayed there last Friday night, May 12. It is a great place to stay. Very new, very clean, nice decor. We had a one bedroom suite with two queen beds. The counters are granite, and they have a full kitchen. They serve a nice hot breafast in the mornings, along with the usual danish, fruit, cereal, and yogurt type things. Also, they are convenient to Cocoa beach and all of the surrounding restaurants and shops. I would definitely stay here again.

We're looking for a hotel for one night stay prior to our Mariner of the Seas cruise in December. Is this hotel close to the Port? On the beach?

Thanks for any information

Peggy

It's very close to the port.....we drove past last summer when it was under construction.

If you go to http://www.kroooz-cams.com

and got to port cams, then find port canaveral, you can see part of the building and the RESIDENCE INN sign. (at least I was able to using the controllable cam which I think is at the Radisson). You should be able to see ships in the background

http://www.opusad.com/radissonwebcam/

or try that address above...you can see Mariner ( i think-in the background...one of those buildings is the RI but I cant figure it out today..too early!)

We stayed the night of May 13th. The room had a bedroom with 2 queen beds, a livingroom with sofa bed, two t.v.'s, dishwasher, microwave, full size fridge and stove and equipped with dishes etc. for extended stays. It was $169 for five people. The pool is outdoor and is a dcent size. Ron Jon's Surf shop is five minutes away and you can see the cruise ship from the hotel. You can park there for free and the shuttle is $6.00 a person return. A new hotel and very nice location.

Archived