How To Get On Board

We are going to Boston tomorrow in hopes of seeing the Freedom, i know it will be impossible to get on board but does anyone know of any tips or any way we might be able to get on board ,like i said i know it will be impossible but i am willing to try. I will take pictures hopefully i will be able to post some. Wish me luck.

My understanding is, that unless you have an invite you're not getting on board. Sorry. It's not open to the public. :(

If one knows a crew member, there is a *chance* they can get you onboard for an hour or two to look around, BUT they have to get permission from the Captain himself, and fill out gobs of paperwork.

These guys are working full ships that turn around every one or two days. They are crazed, busy, and exhausted.

It's probably not going to happen....your getting on the ship.

Tracy

We are going to Boston tomorrow in hopes of seeing the Freedom, i know it will be impossible to get on board but does anyone know of any tips or any way we might be able to get on board ,like i said i know it will be impossible but i am willing to try. I will take pictures hopefully i will be able to post some. Wish me luck.

Pay for a cruise?

Archived