Which class of RCL ship for Children

Can anyone tell me which of the various class of ships that RCL sails has the best facilities for children. At first thought I would think it would be the Voyager class based on size and newness but is that necessarily true?

Thanks

Chris

agree with TrueBlue based on my research and experiences;

Voyager class overall bigger and newer, but if talking younger ones (7 and younger), NO Advt Beach kids pool on Mariner and Navigator, but bigger club facilities for teens.

Freedom may be yet the best, but no chance yet to experience

Can anyone tell me which of the various class of ships that RCL sails has the best facilities for children. At first thought I would think it would be the Voyager class based on size and newness but is that necessarily true?

Thanks

Chris

We took our daughter on her first cruise last year it was on Voyager of the seas and she loved it ! There is so much for kids to do on this ship that we booked it again for this year, She can't wait! What is also good is it gives the adults some time to go out and play too.;)

Kimberly :cool:

Voyager 12/16/06 Weastern

Voyager 11/26/05 Eastern

S.S. Azure Seas 11/90

Size doesn't necessarily matter here! Our 5 and a half year old grandson had the time of his life on a 3-night cruise on little Majesty. He still talks about "pirate night" and "alien search" and all of the staff that was responsible for his good time. We cruised in the early part of last Nov.. I think he would have slept at Adventure Ocean if we let him!!!

From what I have read here, ALL of the childrens' programs on RCI ships are top notch. A few complaints here and there, but I would say more than 90% favorable reviews.

Hope you and your children have a great cruise!!

Size doesn't necessarily matter here! Our 5 and a half year old grandson had the time of his life on a 3-night cruise on little Majesty. He still talks about "pirate night" and "alien search" and all of the staff that was responsible for his good time. We cruised in the early part of last Nov.. I think he would have slept at Adventure Ocean if we let him!!!

From what I have read here, ALL of the childrens' programs on RCI ships are top notch. A few complaints here and there, but I would say more than 90% favorable reviews.

True! My parents took our girls on their first cruise a few years ago, and it also was a 3 nighter on the Majesty. They had a blast!

Archived