Radisson at the Port

luvgreys

( Port Canveral Flordia) Loved it! Very clean. Awesome pool, great location. We got up early the day of our cruise, and drove a mile to the beach, and we did a 2 1/2 mile run right on the beach!

Good to hear this. Will be there in 3 weeks. Did you take the shuttle or taxi to the port. We would like to arrive at the port early & hopefully board early to make the most of our 4 day cruise.

Hi

Can you tell me if they have a pool bar? what about inside - a restaurant and bar?

thjanks

Oh yes sorry! There is a bar outside by the pool. We did not go to the restaurant inside, but as we were waiting fot the shuttle, the port was shut down due to a security issue. So we used the bar inside to get a good start on our vacation!:D

Jnk-I hope this answers your question. As SOON as you get there reerve your time on the shuttle, so you can leave early. I think you can also call ahead to reserve your time on a early shuttle.

Just a quick question.... i've got the radisson at the port booked for the night before my sailing... but... RCCL doesn't have transfers available for the day before the sailing... How did you ( or are you planning) on getting from Orlando Airport to the hotel?

Thanks

luvgreys...that does answer my question. Think I will call this week to reserve our spot. Thanks so much!!!

artk...I can't help you on that one. We are driving in from home the day before. Keep looking at previous posts. You may find something on transportation companys from the airport to port.

Thanks for the info on the car service... but... hmmm.. answered my own question.. turns our you can rent a car at the airport for about $30... less than the shuttle.... and drop it off at the hertz in canaveral... and hertz has a free shuttle to the port... but thanks anyway

Archived