"Book By" date for C & A coupons in Issue 2 of 2004 C & A magazine

Hi all,

We never received our issue 2 of the C & A magazine (which came out in April for most everyone). From an old post I got the list of coupons, but am wondering what the "book by" date is. I am considering sneaking in another cruise this summer for which there is a coupon, but need to know when I need to book by. My TA will honor the coupon without actually having the coupon. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Debbie

The book by date for all the coupons is 6/30/04...this WEDNESDAY! Let me know which cruises you are interested in and I will tell you if there is a coupon.

The new C&A Magazine is supposed to come out in July, that is most likly why they all expire on 6/30/04.

Thanks for that quick reply. I was looking at the Grandeur in August. Can you verify the GOLD level for 7 nt Grandeur Bahamas is $125 for 7/11 - 8/22? We just got off the 9 nt Grandeur last Sunday, but the prices for an inside w/coupon look pretty good if we can sneak in another.....Thanks again!

Debbie

My Diamond level coupon is for $150 off per cabin, so I think the amounts go down by $25 for each level. Gold would probably be $100, but someone who's a Gold member can verify that.

Sounds like it's worth working it out with your TA, and calling the C&A folks and telling them you need that coupon. I've read of others working a deal between the C&A desk and their TA to get the coupon value. My TA wants it before final payment.

Good luck!

I am a platinum member so my coupons are a little bit more off. For the 7 night grandeur bahamas 7/11-8/22 is $150 for plat so i guess it would be $125 for gold. The code is HAAI on the back of the coupon.

To VA Cruzers - We are Gold members. The C& A coupon for 7 night Grandeur for 7-11 to 8/22 is $125.

Babs275 - There is a coupon for the 7 night mexican riviera. It can be used from 8/8 - 9/26 on the Legend. Also, you could use this same coupon on Vision if you decide to travel from 10/10 to 11/21.

I have been a C&A member for several years and just booked our fourth cruise. I never get their magazine. We booked for March 13 Explorer of the Seas. Are there any coupons for this? Can you still use a coupon if receiving credit for onboard booking credits from the previous cruise?

Would you be so kind as to tell me if there is a coupon for the Brilliance transatlantic on Nov 1. and what is the code for that? . (we have had 4 cruises with RCI, so I guess we are still Gold?) I have lost my coupon book.

Thank you so much.

Carbon: I used my C & A coupon for our own trip coming up in August. I think the Explorer was listed on that coupon but, from what I see for all the rest of the coupons, it looks like the coupons only go to the end of this year, depending on where you are going. If there are any coupons for March, it will most likely appear in the next C & A magazine. I think it comes out in July.

MavisMarie: There is a coupon for the Brilliance for 11/1/04, listed as 11-night Westbound Transatlantic. The coupon is worth $200 per stateroom :D :D .The code is HAAH. Hope this helps. Happy Sailing.

Jan

Call the C&A desk now and push hard to get that magazine this time. The coupons are pretty good for some of these cruises, and yes, next March's cruises will be in the next issue coming out next month.

MavisMarie: There is a coupon for the Brilliance for 11/1/04, listed as 11-night Westbound Transatlantic. The coupon is worth $200 per stateroom :D :D .The code is HAAH. Hope this helps. Happy Sailing.

Jan

Thank you very much, Jan. I phoned my TA with the info. Waiting to see if they will apply it. I do appreciate the information.:)

Hi everyone!

I just got my first C&A issue #2 along with all the other initial paperwork and card... my coupons are for any cabin on any cruise booked by 7/31/04... can be given to them up until the time I cruise. However, it is just for $50.00 off per cabin for a 6 night or longer cruise. I suggest just calling and asking, I am sure they will send it right out, Beth ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so very much for posting the Brilliance transatlantic coupon code. Although the HAAH coupon, according to RCI, was for $25 pp, they did suggest our travel agent use code HAAK -- and THAT WORKED!! We got the $200 off the cabin price. This was a huge savings!

I am so very greatful to you for taking the time to help me. Thanks again .

To MavisMarie - I'm glad everything worked out for you in the end. That's great that you got the $200 off. I went back and looked at this coupon again. The code was HAAK. When I first looked at it, I didn't have my glasses on and I gave you the wrong code.:o I'm so glad that RCI gave you the right code and that everything worked out in your favor.:D Have a terrific trip in November.

Jan

Archived