Cruise documentation question....

AnneNchris

I just noticed another thread where there person had gotten their docs on April 19 for a May 15 cruise on the Spirit. I'm not positive those were the dates given but pretty close.

We went on the Dawn last year and some in our party received their docs at least two months ahead while others were sweating it out a couple of weeks ahead. Of course the getting nervous was made worse by the fact that some had already had them.

You can probably do a search looking for "document dance." I've seen people announce it like that.:)

Typically you will receive them 4-6 weeks out but a lot of the timing depends on a number of different issues. If you have NCL air it typically doesn't get even sent until 4 weeks out. If you booked a GTY cabin they may not solidify your cabin until 3-4 weeks out. Since you booked with NCL directly you could just call them to see if they've been sent yet.

FYI to those that use a TA-the tickets will be sent to the TA who will then send them to you (hence you can have a large delay there if your TA sits on them for a couple of days).

Archived