STAR PRINCESS (Refunds)

scots

We rebooked our cruise so they simply credited our "cruise portion" to the next cruise (frustratingly, the next cruise cost us a total of over 1900.00 more for our 4 cabins.) still, the credit was practically immediate. We submitted for refund on airfare, and in my parents case (who were already down in florida awaiting the rest of us) the hotel as well. We submitted all those charges within a week of the cancelled cruise and just got our refund checks last week.

We received our credit card refund promptly. Have seen the cruise credit or ship board credit on our captain circle acct. Received a check last week with a refund for our hotel rooms. We were on the actual Star Fire Ship, so it took us a few weeks to pull our receipts together to mail to Princess.

We received our credit card refund promptly. Have seen the cruise credit or ship board credit on our captain circle acct. Received a check last week with a refund for our hotel rooms. We were on the actual Star Fire Ship, so it took us a few weeks to pull our receipts together to mail to Princess.

Maybe there's hope that I'll get mine soon, we still don't have our refund of air and hotel.

Archived