Is there a video about QM2 available?

HeelMD

When I booked my cruise in October of last year for January 2006 I requested a copy of the QM2 DVD from Cunard. They sent it but it was made before the launch in 2004, so most of it is almost like virtual reality.

It will give you an idea of the accomodations and different public rooms.

Try calling the 1-800-7-cunard # and see if they still have any DVDs available. (there was no charge for the DVD)

Maria

Hi dtwtraveler, is the DVD still computer amimated, or is it a new one with actual video of the ship? Thanks.

It's an actual video of the ship. Also, the Carlie Simon QM2 concert video is another fun way to see the ship. Hers also includes video in the kitchen and with the captain steering the ship!

Just called the Cunard number and spoke with a representative. I asked her if I could possibly receive a video of the QM2 since we are booked on the August TA. She said the videos are all out of stock until sometime in September. So, if you are booked after September, then you might receive one.

Christy

I have one of the dvds it sounds as if they are out of again.

I wonder... Can I copy it and mail it? If anyone knows about this, please let me know. Then, if it is possible, if the person looking for one will give me their e-mail address we can connect and I'll send the copy.

It IS nice info. But, not in too much detail.

Still..

• 1 month later...

Archived