Are the doors on the Caribbean Princess metal?

montgomeryfamily

We want to put a magnetic sign on our cabin door when we are on our cruise on the Caribbean Princess. I have done a search of the board to find out whether the cabin doors are metal. I have found some posts which say the cabin doors are and other posts which say that only the frames are metal and not the doors.

Please can anyone who has cruised on the Caribbean Princess and actually tried to put magnetic signs or other magnetic objects on their cabin door itself (not the frame) tell me whether the doors are in fact metal and whether or not they were successful in using the magnetic signs or other magnets on the doors? Thanks.

Flipoid, I would appreciate anything that you could share as to the signs you made. I got a template from someone who had made a Cruise Critic sign and posted it and so I was going to try to use that, as I don't really have a very good grasp of how to use the computer to make signs. If there is anything you could share, could you please email me at kacruiser@ev1.net?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived