So how many times a day do you get on cruise critic?????

K&M2CRUZ

I get on way too often.

I am lucky that I have a job where I can surf the net when I feel like it and since I am the owner no one looks over my shoulder either! ;)

I had surgery almost 3 weeks ago and cannot do anything so I have really had lots of time to be on Cruise Critic.

I have to say, there is lots of information here that help you plan your cruises. Lots of great people too!

Also some interesting threads that keep me coming back to see the latest new posts too! :D

Find myself coming back more frequently than I should. Like Wimsy, also recovering from an injury so have lots of time. I learn some new little tidbit everytime I log on. This is the best place to plan your next cruise!

I am pulling a double shift at work today and I have been searching for ideas for my med. vacation since 6:15am. I think I would go crazy if I didn't have Cruise Critic, it is truely a bordom killer and makes me realize why I have to work a double shift to afford wonderful vacations!

I have an cable modem connection and am retired so I get on numerous times a day. My wife says I'm addicted to it. But I enjoy sharing the information that I have and getting new information from other Cruise Critic members.

Have a great next cruise.

I am way too addicted. I seriously need to stop. I am constantly checking the boards at work, when I get home, in the evening and before bed.....when am I not on here?

Now that I have two more cruises booked and they are somewhat a ways out I am going to try to cut back until closer to sailing.

Happily retired, and somewhat addicted to Cruise Critic.

How do you know your addicted to CruiseCritic

0. Cruiscritic is your main entertainment

1. You get up in the middle of the night to check out the boards

2. Its the first thing in the morning you check.

3. You hit the "reload" button every 5 seconds.

4. When your say "just one more post, honey" and turnes into much longer.

5. You get nurvous ticks when you are away from the boards too long

6. Do you regale your co-workers and friends with what's online

7. Do you LOL at work and everyone turnes their head.

Just discovered this place a few weeks ago, I'm a newbie looking forward to my first cruise ever on the 8/16/06 Crown Princess sailing.

With that said, I'm on here at least 3 or 4 times a day. It's just amazing how much information there is so I'm always checking out the latest posts and what not. :D

All depends how close I am to a cruise.

Right now I'm on 3-4 times per day. But after my cruise I won't check at all for months.

It's too depressing when you're more than a month or 2 away!

I find myself reading and checking different links regarding sailing for six months prior 5 to 6 times a day,,,,,,I am retired.................so since no cruise planned I will let up and do some housework and gardening for a change. Back to morning and late evening checking.....................sailinsal

i get on here about 8 times a day:))),like you said i dont want to miss anything lol:)))),and like to research every detail before i go, from itineraries to sattelite photos,port schedules everything lol:))):p :rolleyes:

I'm a new Cruise Critic user and have lots of free time at work (IT). Lurking on Cruise Critic looks like I am actually working.:)

My first Cruise will be on Sea Princess in July this year so I want to read as many informative threads before departure.

Of couse I will be taking my laptop aboard and hopefully hit some of the wireless hotspots so I can continue my quest.

I guess my answer to the original question is "once" (all day)

Ian

I check at least once a day after I have a cruise booked. (Which is usually a month or so after the last one) The closer I get to a cruise, the more often I check and the more areas I check. (ports of call, roll calls, etc.) I usually check first thing in the morning before I go to work. I'd be lost without Cruisecritic!

I feel like getting on this board when I can gets me even more excited for my cruise and helps make the time go by faster. I love talking to people that love to cruise as much as I do:D :D :D

How many times? Too Many :)

I get on here many times through out the day. Makes it look like I am at work. :D And since my cruise isn't too long away I am getting a little more excited/freaked. But I need to breathe. :p Lots of deep breathes, and laughs keeps me some what sane or maybe I should say insane!:eek: Thanks everyone for helping and just being on here to make my first cruise better!!!:cool:

Archived