The character of Adrian Romero

volleyballmom83

If you are trying to decide if you should use Adrian as a guide, let me make your decision alot easier. We were in Cozumel the 1st week of June and it was a gloomy, rainy day. We got off the ship and called Adrian's cell phone so he could meet us for our tour. There was 5 of us at over 280$ for the tour. These were his words on the phone "I have been watching the doppler radar since early this morning in anticipation of our tour, but the rain is not going to let up, it is probably going to worsen. I am not comfortable taking your money to go on a tour you will not fully enjoy. If you want to still go I am here to take you, but we may not have good visibility snorkling and we will have to do everything else in the rain. I suggest you take a taxi downtown to shop, the prices are better than at the pier and I'll meet you at my grandfathers restaraunt, Casa Denis for a drink so I can meet you and you family" We agreed that was the best option. We went down town, shopped and had lunch at Casa Denis, which was the best mexican food we've ever had, ordered a Pina Colada and Adrian came to meet us.The shopping was much better than at the pier. Adrian greeted us as though he had known us for years. He gave up a day of pay to do what he knew was best for us and I will always respect him for that. That showed us the character of this gentle soul. We have booked the Voyager in November and will be back in Cozumel, we will definatley contact Adrian again!!

Hey Volleyball,

Your opinion of Adrian is right on target. We booked him this past March, 4 of us, while the weather was perfect for us, he showed us the best time ever. To say he is a Character is an understatement, we have him booked for our cruise this coming September. He's the best.

Can you tell me some about the tour. Like where do you go. What do you see. How many people can he accomadate? and better yet--ohw do you get in touch with him?

With enough planning, Adrian can take larger parties. He just took 11 of us snorkeling from his cousins boat and we absolutely loved him. He is wonderful to talk to, has so much information to offer, swam and snorkeled with us, showed us so much and is great with everyone. He also cares enough to have his boat follow us as we swim and drift with the current. No fighting the current and getting tired out swimming back to the boat before heading to the next reef. I can't wait to get our underwater pictures back.

Archived